It is the policy of British Polar Engines Limited to establish and maintain an effective Quality Management System, which in meeting the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001: 2015, delivers a customer service to the highest professional standards. This policy ensures there is a system of continual improvement and customer satisfaction through the involvement and participation of all levels of management and workforce.
This policy has been established and ensures that:-
- a) It is appropriate to the purpose of the Company, the expected level of customer satisfaction and the needs of other interested parties.
- b) It includes a commitment to meeting all requirements and to continual improvement.
- c) Sufficient resources are available together with the contribution of Company approved suppliers.
- d) Reviews of established Quality Objectives are carried out during budget planning and management review activities.
- e) It demonstrates top management commitment and ensures the quality objectives are communicated, understood and implemented at appropriate levels of the organisation.
- f) It is regularly reviewed at the management review meeting for suitability and effectiveness addressing continual improvement and client satisfaction.
British Polar Engines Limited recognise that in order to achieve consistent first class product quality, sound Technical facilities manned by trained, and qualified and experienced personnel are a prerequisite. By having a trained and experienced workforce, we are able to recognise and resolve any deficiency found in the maintenance of the British Polar Engines Limited Quality Management System. The initial function of all management and employees shall be the maintenance of this objective.
Management is ultimately responsible for making balanced judgements, assessing the significance of variations in this sphere and taking decisions. In arriving at such decisions, the quality and personal integrity of staff are of fundamental importance. In this context, all effort is made to ensure that each person in the organisation understands that quality assurance is important to their future, know how they can assist in the achievement of adequate quality and are stimulated and encouraged to do so.
This policy is approved by the undersigned and is supported by all the levels of management within the Company. All personnel shall be guided by the contents of this Quality Management System and no deviation from the methods and procedures set down shall be permitted.